This epic drama is set thousands of years before the events of JRR Tolkien’s “The Hobbit” and “The Lord of the Rings”, and will take viewers back to an era when great powers were forged, kingdoms rose to glory and fell into ruin, unlikely heroes were tested, hope was hung by the thinnest of threads, and one of the greatest villains to ever come out of Tolkien’s pen threatened to cover the entire world in darkness.
Read+: ‘Lord of the Rings’ series gets new action-packed trailer at SDCC
Starting in a time of relative peace, the series follows a cast of characters, both familiar and new, as they face the dreaded resurgence of evil in Middle-earth.
From the darkest depths of the Misty Mountains to the majestic forests of the elven capital of Lindon, to the dazzling island kingdom of Númenor, to the far reaches of the map, these realms and characters will carve legacies that will live long after them.
REBUILDING OLD EDITIONS
In its last in-person edition, CCXP 19 celebrated the 80th anniversary of Batman, with reinterpretations of the classic Batman arts signed by Rodrigo Bastos Didier, guest illustrator. In 2020, during the first edition of CCXP Worlds, the tributes went to Coringa with arts by Rafael Albuquerque and colors by Marcelo Maiolo. Another honoree of the edition was Stan Lee who stamped the EPIC package.
Last year, the organization brought in three characters from different worlds, galaxies and realities. The credentials were intended to present the various realities in the CCXPverse, which collide in the 2022 edition. With the partnership of Iron Studios, the biggest pop culture festival brought the arts of the collectible statues of Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff, Lord Voldemort and The Mandalorian.
For Roberto Fabri, VP of content and curator of CCXP brands, the reveal of the credential is a special moment as it involves the community surrounding the event, which has been collecting tickets since 2014.
Read+: Check out series that promise to give you something to talk about in the coming months
I’m sure every pop culture fan who’s ever come to CCXP treasures their credential. This new one certainly deserves a place in the collection,” he said.
CCXP 22 will take place from December 1st to December 4th and tickets can be purchased on the festival’s official website (www.ccxp.com.br). Credentials are still available in the Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Epic and Unlock categories.
Dates: from the 1st to the 4th of December.
Place: Sao Paulo Expo
For more information, visit the event’s website: www.ccxp.com.br
WHAT EACH CREDENTIAL OFFERS:
● Daily rates: A collectible badge (badge), access to activities, auditoriums, panels, participation of artists and other attractions within CCXP22 that are subject to capacity, change or cancellation without prior notice, with no guarantee of entry or participation. This credential does NOT give access to paid events at the same time as CCXP22, such as photos and autographs with the artists. – SATURDAY SOLD OUT
● 4 Days (01, 02, 03 and 04/12/2022): This credential entitles you to participate in CCXP22 on the four days of the festival. This credential does not give access to paid events at the same time as CCXP22, such as photos and autographs with the artists. – SOLD OFF
● EPIC EXPERIENCE: An exclusive collectible credential that entitles you to four days of the festival. Early entry 1h before opening to the general public. Entrance to Spoiler Night. A photo OR an autograph with one of the artists invited by CCXP. Epic kit consisting of a CCXP t-shirt and pin, an official festival poster, an exclusive art poster, an Iron Studios pin and a lanyard.
● FULL EXPERIENCE: An exclusive collectible credential that entitles you to four days of the festival. Access to the VIP entrance – 1h before the gates open. Entrance to Spoiler Night. Guaranteed entry and reserved seating in a VIP area next to the Thunder stage for all activities, including the highly-anticipated movie previews. A photo and autograph with four of the festival’s guest artists**. Access to VIP parking at no additional cost. Four 1:10 scale collectibles produced by Iron Studios, made exclusively for CCXP. Access to the VIP lounge, with food and concierge service. Exclusive festival bag. Full Kit: a CCXP t-shirt and pin, an official poster signed by the festival artist, a poster with exclusive art, an Iron Studios pin and a lanyard. – SOLD OFF
● UNLOCK: The conference held by CCXP focused on the entertainment business will take place on November 29 and 30, 2022 from 8 am to 6 pm. The package includes lectures and business content. Presentation of data from the Geek Power 2021 survey. Breakfast and lunch included on Unlock days. Content from 8 am to 6 pm. Happy Hour for networking with various market professionals. Guided tour of the CCXP22 assembly on Wednesday, 11/30/2022. Entrance to Spoiler Night**. Access to the four days of CCXP22. Early entry 1h before opening to the general public during the four days of the festival (December 1st to 4th) *.
*Early access to the festival by the common entrance, there is no preference for entrance to the auditoriums.
**We will open the doors of CCXP22 the day before for those who are Epic Experience, Full Experience, Unlock, guests and partners. Spoiler Night will take place on 11/30/2022, from 6 pm to 9 pm, at São Paulo Expo, on this day there will be no programming in the auditoriums. There is no early entry into Spoiler Night.
***Before the start of sales of photos and autographs to the general public, the purchaser must choose the artist, day and time of the activity on our website. After choosing, it is not possible to make the exchange, in case of cancellation of the chosen artist, he can be chosen among the other guests of CCXP. All activities are subject to availability
follow Otox at the Google News and receive alerts on the main news about celebrities, soap operas, series, entertainment and more!